Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine's Outfit

It has been forever since I have been crafty but slowly and surely I am making my way back!  I was totally lacking motivation and really have been in a crafting funk... Well funk no more ~ Check out this cute Valentine's outfit I made for Deanna.  I am impressed how easy the skirt was, and the pleating behind the heart applique was much easier than i made it out to be initially... 
The skirt tutorial was found here: 

I am thinking about putting polka dot ruffles on the cuffs of the long sleeve onesie.. what do you think? Too much? 

I have decided that although I do like living in Italy, I am looking forward to returning to the states so i can visit Joann crafts and other hobby shops.... the little fabric shop in Roveredo is just not cutting it! Anywho.... 

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hope to post more often... i am new to this blog thing but it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete