Friday, February 18, 2011

Fantastic Friday!

What a great day today was! The sun was shining and I was super productive in my own right :)
Yesterday in the mail I received my package from Skye Reve Fabrics ~ Which jump statrted my day to create a little gift for my 2 year old nephew Quinn.  With the help of the book, "One Yard Wonders", I made this cute little tool belt apron in less than 2 hours (new record for me!)
It has a pocket with several "slots" for his tools :) 

Here is my sweet little distracted 17 month old model :) 


Yesterday, I also finished making the birthday crown for our sweet little friend John Collin. His first birthday is coming up this week.  I hope the crown fits his head! I went off average head sizes for 12 month olds... we'll see... I need to come up with a way to make the crown adjustable... maybe if I make a buttonhole and button??


When checking my blogger dashboard yesterday, I saw this easy breezy slow cooker recipe from the cute blog MyHappily Ever After.  Dinner was super easy and so yummy! Loved it... even better that we now have leftovers!

Yay for fridays! Enjoy the three day weekend!

Ciao for now! ~ Beth

1 comment:

  1. Adorable projects, Beth! I love the little apron. The stars around the bottom of the crown are so cute!

    ReplyDelete