Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Forever and a half...

So i have been a lazy blogger... i am not good at keeping up with things like this where I have to put entries in... i.e. diary, journal...etc, just has never been a consistent thing for me...

Even though I have not been blogging, i still have been crafty! I have made a really cute dress from Craftiness in not optional blog... it turned out pretty cute, however, I did not have access to a zipper ( I live in Italy, so no Joann's unless I order online!)... so i didn't totally finish it... the arm holes were a smidge tight too for Deanna so it wasn't the perfect fit... but it was still really fun to make!

I have been making my diaper wipe caddies! They are so cute! I have been fabric mod podging the material to give them a wipeable surface and then making cute elastic ruffles to hold diapers to the front...

I have scrapped quite a few pages for Deanna's baby book... forgot how fun it is! I need to finish a few more pages to get caught up to the present...

I have been nesting like crazy getting ready for this new little bundle of love that will be here any minute! I can't wait to hold a new baby again in my arms! I truly hope not to regret our decision to only have two babies! I think realistically though for us, two kids is good for us... especially financially :)

I am excited b/c I was able to help my non sewing friend by hemming and creating a new wider curtain rod casing on her curtains... I totally did a good job and for sure have the confidence to make our own curtains... perhaps I foresee a drive to Ikea to go get some cute fabric! In my head actually I am toying around with ideas to create Deanna's big girl room once we move her in September.... Fun times... I need to start putting an inspiration board together to put all my thoughts in one place...

Sewing is getting so much fun and easier everytime I do a new project...  I have been meaning to make some of Char's Ruffle butt onesie for the blog Crap I've made... they look so cute and so damn easy!

So that's my long lost post for now... maybe in another three months i'll write another :)

No comments:

Post a Comment